Friday, February 25, 2022

Spellbinders Embossing Folder of the Month | Sketched Floral


Hello, crafty friends!
I am back today to share a Mini Slimline Card using the Embossing Folder of the Month by Spellbinders - Sketched Floral.  

You can join the Spellbinders Embossing Folder of the Month and receive an expertly designed die set each month along with membership-only savings! If you join between now and February 24th, you will receive this gorgeous “Sketched Floral” Embossing Folder.  There is no commitment and you can cancel at any time. Click HERE for more information.

The Embossing Folder adds texture and dimension to any project. The embossing folder is a whopping 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″and can be used to make slimline, 5″ x 7″, and a variety of sized projects. It’s a simple and pretty design and oversized dimensions make it super versatile.

I created a Mini Slimline Card in springtime colours using the Sketched Floral Embossing Folder along with the Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies and the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies.

To create my card, I die-cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the Layer 2 Die from the Precision Layering A2 B Etched Dies in my Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine. Next, I embossed the card panel using the Sketched Floral Embossing Folder. Then, to add some visual interest, I applied Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks on the panel using an ink blending tool to highlight and bring out the raised areas more.  

Once that was done, I die-cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the Small Square Outer Rim and Insert dies from the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies. Then, I die-cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the Small Inner Rim Die from the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies and stamped a sentiment from the Garden Favorites Sentiments Clear Stamp Set in the centre of the panel using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Once that was done, I affixed the die-cut pieces on my embossed panel using foam squares for dimension.

Next, to embellish my card, I die-cut Snowdrift and Peridot Cardstock using the various flower and foliage dies in the Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies. I lightly blended Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink over top of each die-cut piece using a sponge dauber to add a hint of colour. I assembled the flowers first, arranged them on my card, and adhered them to with both Craft Glue and foam squares

Next, I die-cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the Layer 1 Die from the Precision Layering A2 A Etched Dies and applied Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink over the entire panel using a blending brush. I mat my embossed panel with this custom-colored background panel before adhering it to a side-folding Mini Slimline White Card Base using tape runner. I finished the card with some Gold Mix Color Essentials Gems to embellish my panel.

The Embossing Folder of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during February 2022. You can get the Sketched Floral” Embossing Folder at the special Cub Kit price, along with other membership perks.

You can subscribe to any of the Spellbinders Clubs between the 1st - 24th of each month and never miss a fun kit like this again!
  

Limited Period Offer
Don't miss the BOGO (Buy One Get One) Die Cutting Sale going on over at Spellbinders from now until Sunday. Be sure to take advantage of the sale and stock up on your favourite die sets!
    

That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the die set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Have a great day ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the pretty flower arranging and embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete