Monday, February 28, 2022

Spellbinders Be Bold Color Block Collection


Happy Monday, crafty friends!
I wanted to sneak in and share a quick Slimline Card today made using the Spellbinders Be Bold Color Block Congrats Etched Dies from the Be Bold Color Block Collection.  I am in LOVE with the eye-catching sentiment designs in this collection, which are perfect for expressing yourself in a big way!

I used the Be Bold Color Block Congrats Etched Dies to create this bright and fun card with some vivid ink blending and a little gold shadow. I really like how this turned out!

To create my card, I trimmed a piece of Snowdrift Cardstock to 3.25” x 6.25” and blended Mustard Seed, Scattered StrawSpiced MarmaladeDried Marigold, and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks on the panel using an ink blending tool to create a springtime background. Next, I die-cut the ink-blended panel with the Congrats die from the Be Bold Color Block Congrats Die Set. Once that was done, I die-cut Brush Gold Cardstock with the 'Congrats' and 'Yay' dies from the Be Bold Color Block Congrats Die Set. I adhered the ink blended “congrats” letters on top of the gold letters with Craft Glue, allowing the gold layer to peak out to the left side for depth.

Next, I die-cut Wild Berry Cardstock with the 'Yay!' die from the Be Bold Color Block Congrats Die Set and adhered it on top of the gold die-cut sentiment piece with Craft Glue, allowing the gold layer to peak out to the left side for depth. Then, I die-cut  Snowdrift Cardstock using the various flower and foliage dies in the Be Bold Blooms Etched Dies and adhered them around the die-cut letters with foam squares. Then, I trimmed a piece of Snowdrift Cardstock to 3.25” x 6.375” and adhered the large letters onto the card front with foam squares

Next, I mat the card panel with layers of Wild Berry and Brush Gold Cardstock and then adhered it it on top of a 3.50” x 6.425” -sized top-folding white card base. This was so simple and easy to put together!

Limited Period Offer
Don't miss the BOGO (Buy One Get One) Die Cutting Sale going on over at Spellbinders now. Be sure to take advantage of the sale and stock up on your favourite die sets!
    

That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the die set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment