Monday, December 13, 2021

Spellbinders December 2021 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month | Color Outside the Lines


Hello, crafty friends!
Happy December and welcome to the start of a fresh new week. I have a friendship card to share today made using the Spellbinders Clear Stamp & Die of the Month - Color Outside the Lines.

The Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month is all about florals and outside the line details. This is a 19-piece clear photopolymer 4 x 6 stamp set perfect for many cardmaking projects and lots of occasions. This “Color Outside the Lines” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photo-polymer for clear, crisp impressions. 

 The pretty layered flowers and elegant floral letters from the set inspired me to create this friendship-themed card. I used the Clear Stamp and coordinating dies from the set along with the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies for my design.

To create my card, I began by stamping the floral letters in Versamark Embossing ink on a piece of Snowdrift Cardstock and heat embossed it using Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder, before die cutting it with the matching coordinating dies. Next, I stamped the outlined floral images included in the Color Outside the Lines Set using Versamark Embossing ink on another piece of Snowdrift Cardstock and heat embossed the images using Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder. I did some quick colouring using Copic Markers and then cut out the pieces with the matching coordinating dies.

Next, I die cut Lilac Cardstock using the Large Outer Rim and Medium Outer Rim Dies from the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies and foam mounted the die-cut panel to a piece of Lemon Yellow Cardstock. Once that was done, I die cut Lilac Cardstock using the Medium Outer Square and Inner Rim Dies from the same set and adhered the die-cut square piece to the centre of the panel using Liquid Glue. Then, I adhered each of the die cut letters down using foam squares in the center of the die-cut frame over the card panel to create the card sentiment.

Next, I die cut Mirror Gold Cardstock using the leaf die included in the Simply Perfect Layered Blooms Die Set. I die cut a few leaves to go along with my floral stamped images and adhered all the pieces down on my panel using Liquid Glue. The, for my sentiment, I used Gold Hot Foil to foil Onyx Cardstock using one of the sentiments from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and cut it out using the coordinating die. I adhered the piece onto my panel using foam tape for a raised effect. Then, to complete, I mat my background panel with Mirror Gold Cardstock before adhering it to a top-folding lilac card base with tape runner.




I hope you liked my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. You can subscribe to any of the Spellbinders Clubs between the 1st - 24th of each month and never miss a fun kit like this again!
  

Merry Member Appreciation
Spellbinders are offering a free gift in December Clubs. Gifts vary by club. Total Package Members receive the best value as they will receive all the clubs and all the free gifts!
 

If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Wishing you a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment