Sunday, December 12, 2021

Spellbinders & Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | December 2021


Hello, crafty friends!
I have a soft and feminine friendship card to share today featuring the Spellbinders & Amazing Paper Grace December 2021 Die of the Month Set. This month's "Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope" Set is perfect for making gorgeous layered cards, tags, gift boxes, gift baskets, gift card holders, mini albums, and more. This die set features 14 dies.

 The Enchanting Pocket Card, Tag, and Envelope Set for the Amazing Paper Grace December 2021 Die of the Month is so many things wrapped up in one. It’s a gift card holder, it’s a tag, it’s a pocket card and an enclosure card all rolled up into one sweet package. I always love it when a die set can be used in more ways than one!

I have created a Friendship/Encouragement Card using this month's Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope Die Set. I especially love the decorative tag pocket die and the floral pieces that are included in the set. There's so many ways to use it, but I chose to use it as a focal piece for my card front today. This is a multipurpose die that has a very specific function, but is also quite pretty when used for decoration.

To create my card, I first die cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the Envelope Insert Die included in the Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope Die Set. I then flipped the paper over and die cut the insert one more time to create a label for my card front. Next, I die cut Raindrop and Brushed Gold Cardstock using the Notecard Die from the same set. I repeated the same process as before and then adhered the light blue die-cut piece on top of the gold die-cut with liquid glue, offsetting them a bit to form a shadow. 

Next, to embellish my card, I die cut Snowdrift Cardstock using the small blossom and leaf dies included in the Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope Die Set. I embossed the individual petals with a Ball Stylus and added micro-fine gold glitter balls to the flower centres for a bit of pizzazz. Similarly, the leaves were coloured using Bundled Sage Distress ink and then shaped using the Small Ball Tip from the Ultimate Tool Kit. Next, I used 5/8" smooth satin ribbon to tie a bow around the front of my die cut pieces to accentuate the design.

Once that was done, I die cut Raindrop Cardstock using the Large Rectangle Outer Rim and Insert dies from the Fluted Classics Rectangles Etched Dies. I mat the panel with layers of Alabaster and Mirror Gold Cardstock and then adhered the decorative centrepiece and the floral spray to the front of my panel using Liquid Glue. To finish, I used Gold Hot Foil to foil Onyx Cardstock using one of the sentiments from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and cut it out using the coordinating die. I adhered the piece down onto my panel using foam tape for a raised effect. Then, to complete, I adhered the background panel to a side-folding Raindrop card base measuring 3.5″ x 8.5″ with tape runner.


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during December 2021. You can get the Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope Die Set at the special Cub Kit price, along with other membership perks.

If you'd like to see some more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, check out the Spellbinders Blog where Becca shares some stunning project samples using it.  
 

Merry Member Appreciation
Spellbinders are offering a free gift in December Clubs. Gifts vary by club. Total Package Members receive the best value as they will receive all the clubs and all the free gifts!
 

That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the die set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment