Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | December 2020

 

Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are keeping healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace December Die of the Month. This month's "Rose Garden Promise" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards, gift bags, gift boxes, and more.
If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of November, so hurry before they are sold out. If there are any leftovers, they are added to the Spellbinders store for sale at full price. You can see all of the past Dies of the Month HERE.


I have a Card to share using the Rose Garden Promise. This Die of the Month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! It is versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 4 dies.

Here's a look at my Card:

I LOVE the gorgeous design of this rose die set and couldn't help but create a floral birthday card. I love creating birthday cards, so this was one was simply a joy to create! To begin, I die cut the rose die layer from Brush Gold Cardstock and Watercolour Paper. Once they were die cut, I adhered the two layers down on my card base. 

I decided to use the inlaid die cutting technique for creating my card, but with a twist. I wanted the rose die layer to literally "pop" on the card front, so I die cut the entire die from White Fun Foam and adhered only the roses and leaves down on to my panel, so that the rose die design would pop out.

It was now time to assemble my card together. I used the negatives of the die cut roses and leaves or the "chads"  (which I got after die cutting the rose die layer from Watercolour Paper), and coloured the various pieces using the Watercolors Set Brights from Jane Davenport. I kept the colours very light and used loads of water with the paints to get the desired hues. I also lightly coloured the frame of the previously cut die layer, just to add a little dash of colour. I finally adhered all the pieces of the roses and leaves. 

The sentiment panel was cut from Light Blue Cardstock and White Fun Foam. I adhered it to my card panel. I used the Fun Stampers Journey Inside and Out Stamp Set and Licorice ink for my sentiment. I adhered everything to my card panel and glue the panel to my cream card base. I used a couple of gold sequins to finish off the card. 

This card did take me a while to put together, but I think the end result was worth it - What do you think?!




If you haven't had a chance to look at the Spellbinders Club Kits yet, do check them out. You can find more information about them HERE.

If you would like to see more project inspiration using the Rose Garden Promise Die Set, visit the Spellbinders blog to see the project samples created using it. There is also a super helpful YouTube video by Becca Feeken which you can see HERE. She shows you how to use the die set in a creative way, which you definitely don't want to miss!
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership

MERRY MEMBER APPRECIATION MONTH!
Enjoy a free gift from Spellbinders as our Thanks for being part of the Club! Not a member yet? Join the Club & get a bonus goody!
Includes a free adhesive gift. Gift may vary. This gift may not be returned or exchanged.


That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the Rose Garden Promise Die Set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribing to my blog if you haven't already.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

1 comment: