Thursday, November 19, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio | Floral Gratitude Card


Hello crafty friends!
I hope you're having a great week so far! 
I have a gratitude card to share today on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog using an assortment of some old and new products from Pinkfresh. 


To create my card, I first stamped the layering floral bunch from the Merry and Bright Frame Stamp on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (110 LBS) using my MISTI Stamping Tool. I stamped the bunch a couple of times because I intended to use them to create the focal for my card. The Merry and Bright Stamp set comprises of a blend of outline florals and leaves as well as a layering floral bunch (along with the gorgeous oval frame and holiday sentiments), and so, you have quite a few different options on how you'd like to use the set. I decided to go with the layering bunch as I love the look of layered stamping! I used Peach Fuzz for stamping the flowers, Fresh Pear for the leaves, and Apricot for the little berries. Then, I stamped the last layer of the image using Detail Black Ink. Once my stamping was complete, I die cut everything using the coordinating Die Set and set the images aside to work on the other components of my card. 

I stamped the oval frame from the Merry and Bright Frame Stamp using Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and then gold heat embossed it using Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder. I die cut the frame using the coordinating Die Set and arranged my florals and foliage around it. Next, I stamped a couple of blossoms and leafy greenery from the Lovely Blossoms Stamp to accentuate my floral spray. I used the same ink colours as before (Peach Fuzz, Apricot, and Fresh Pear) in order to have a cohesive colour palette. I then cut out the images using the coordinating Die Set.

Then, I die cut the oval frame from the Merry and Bright Frame Die Set from White Fun Foam and adhered it to the heat embossed frame for dimension. I used the leftover oval die cut to stamp my sentiment. It is from the Incredibly Grateful Stamp Set and I stamped it using Detail Black Ink

To create my card background, I took a panel of White Cardstock and heat embossed the Floral Diamond Background Cling Stamp in White using Super Fine White Embossing Powder. I ink blended the panel using Peach Fuzz and Apricot in ombré style. Once that was done, I die cut the Simply Diamonds Die from White Cardstock and adhered it over the embossed panel and foam mounted it on a white A2 card base. 

I adhered the stamped flowers, leaves, foliage, and the heat embossed oval frame to my card panel using foam squares. To finish, I added a die cut bow from the Artistic Bows Die Set. I cut it out from a panel of White Cardstock which was coloured using Peach Fuzz and Apricot. I assembled the bow together and added it to my panel using glue dots. I also accented my card with a few scattered White Jewels.


I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today! I would love to hear what you think of it. Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day ahead!

1 comment: