Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | November 2020


Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are keeping healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace November Die of the Month. This month's "Pop Up 3D Vignette Sleigh" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards, table setting favors, 3D sleigh pieces filled with goodies, and more.

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of November, so hurry before they are sold out. If there are any leftovers, they are added to the Spellbinders store for sale at full price. You can see all of the past Dies of the Month HERE.


I have created a 2D Card Front using the Pop Up 3D Vignette Sleigh Set.

The die set consists of 21 dies to help you create a realistic 3D Pop Up Vignette Sleigh, Table Center Piece, Table Setting Favor, Sleigh pieces filled with Candy and Goodies, Part of a Wonderland Menagerie, a Flat 2D on the front of a card and much more. This die, like all the other 3D Vignettes dies, collapses flat to be sent in a regular envelope. Isn't that so cool!?

To create my card, I first die cut the different components of the sleigh from Butter Cream Cardstock, Gold Foil Cardstock, and Baby Pink Cardstock. I ran all the pieces through my Platinum 6" Die Cutting and Embossing Machine and then segregated them to make the process of assembly easy and quick. I assembled it together following THIS video. I wanted to use this sleigh for my card front, so I didn't die cut the vignette tabs and crossbars for creating a 3D piece. The flowers and leaves were die cut from Whip Cream Cardstock, while the decorative swirls were die cut from Baby Pink and Gold Foil Cardstock

Once my sleigh was ready, I started working on my floral arrangement. I lightly colored the die cut petals using Rustic Rose Ink and the centres with Sweet Pear. The evergreen leaves were colored using Sweet Pear as well. I also die cut some berries and colored them using Rustic Rose Ink. The die cut flowers had nice, embossed grooves on them, so I decided to keep it simple and just layer the poinsettias together in clusters. Once I had inked all the petals, I added glitzy gems to the flower centres and then adhered them to my card panel along with the leaves and berries. The sleigh was attached to my card front using foam squares for dimension. 

I die cut a sentiment tag from Gold Foil Cardstock using the gift/decorative end die in the set. I chopped off the bottom of the piece so that it'd work as a sentiment tag on my card. I stamped my sentiment on a piece of Butter Cream Cardstock and then adhered it to my panel using foam dots. 

Then, I die cut a decorative card panel using the frame die from the October 2018 Large Die of the Month Set from Spellbinders. I cut a piece of Baby Pink Cardstock and added it to the back of the frame to create a more sturdy panel. Then, I trimmed a piece of foiled patterned paper from the DCWV Blush 12" X 12" Paper Pad and adhered it to a mat layer of Gold Foil Cardstock. This was then mounted to a 6" X 6" card base made from Butter Cream Cardstock.


If you haven't had a chance to look at the Spellbinders Club Kits yet, do check them out. You can find more information about them HERE.

If you would like to see more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, visit the Spellbinders blog to see the project samples created using it. There is also a super helpful YouTube video which you can see HERE which shows you how to use the die set in a creative way!

The Club dies are absolutely great value for money and the cost of the kit includes shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership


 If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribing to my blog if you haven't already.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

1 comment: