Saturday, January 18, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | January 2020


Hello, crafty friends!
I have a card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace January Die of the Month. This month's "Pop Up 3D Vignette Bouquet" is perfect for making gorgeous 3D cards and more. 

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of January, so hurry before they are sold out. There is also an inspirational PDF that you can download HERE that shows you how to use the die.

I created a Pop Up 3D Vignette Bouquet using the dies from this month's set. Here's a look at my project:

This die set is a great addition to Becca's 3D Vignettes Collection. One of the specialities of these dies is that they fold down flat to fit into an envelope. I went for a soft, watercolored look with this bouquet and had a lot of fun creating it!

I used 250 GSM Cold Press Watercolour Paper to die cut the flowers and foliage. I coloured all the die cut pieces using various dye inks. Then I adhered the elements using foam dots for added dimension.

I die cut the stems and the basket holder for the bouquet using White Cardstock as well as Gold Mirror Cardstock. I off-set the two when adhering so that the gold would peek through between the gaps.  I also added white pearls all along the border to give it a more dainty look.

I die cut the sentiment piece again from White Cardstock & Gold Mirror Cardstock. I inlay the pieces and added a red die cut heart to complete the look. I also added some ribbon and a flower on top to add some interest to the design. This is such a sweet project and is sure to bring a smile on the recipient's face.


If you are still on the fence about the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership, do check out the project samples created using it on the Spellbinders blog. The dies are great value for money and the cost of the kit covers shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!

That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my card. If you did, please do let me know in the comments below. I always love hearing from you.
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

1 comment: