Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card | Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month


Hello, crafty friends!
I hope you're doing well and are safe and healthy! 
Today I am sharing a card featuring the Spellbinders & Amazing Paper Grace April 2021 Die of the Month Set. This month's "Dahlia Dimensional Doily" Set is perfect for making gorgeous cards, gift boxes, gift bags, and more in no time! This die set features 11 dies.

I created a layered, dimensional card in pastel colours using the Dahlia Dimensional Doily Set. I have also used the Wedded Bliss Scene Etched Dies for my card and love how all of Becca's dies coordinate so well with each other! In case you missed, it I shared a Card on my blog a few days ago using this month's "Dahlia Dimensional Doily" Set, which you can check out HERE.

For my card, I started by die cutting Pink Sand Cardstock with the filigree panel die from the Dahlia Dimensional Doily. I die cut it twice, so as to create an A2-sized panel for my card front. I also die cut the die from Gold Mirror Cardstock and slightly offset it to the back of the pink die-cut before adhering for visual interest and dimension. 

Next, I die cut the dahlia pieces from White Cardstock and followed Becca Fekeen's Video Tutorial to create a dahlia dimensional  doily. This was a bit time-consuming to make, but it was very fun to work on as well! I also die cut the doily lace quadrants from Pink Sand Cardstock and inserted them in all four quadrants of the circle. 

For the roses, I die cut the spiral flower dies from White Foamiran. I coloured all the petals with Pool Play ink using a sponge dauber and then used a slotted quilling tool to create my rolled roses. The leaves were die cut from White Foamiran as well and coloured with Electric Lime ink using a sponge dauber. I lightly shaped the die cut leaves using the scoring tip from the Tool N' One.

Next, I die cut the gazebo, the bride and groom, and the sentiment from White CardstockPink Sand Cardstock, and Gold Mirror Cardstock using the Wedded Bliss Scene Etched Dies. I also die cut the gazebo from Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered it to the back of the White Cardstock piece, peaking out just a bit. The sentiment was adhered to the card front using a combination of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 

I adhered the roses and the foliage on my card front using Craft Glue. I mounted the panel to a mat layer of White Cardstock followed by a panel of Gold Mirror Cardstock. I then attached it to a top-folding white card base made from White Cardstock and my card was complete.


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during April 2021. You can get the Dahlia Dimensional Doily Set at the special Cub Kit price, along with other membership perks.

If you'd like to see some more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, check out the Spellbinders Blog where Becca shares some stunning project samples using it.  
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership

That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the die set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment