Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Spellbinders February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month | Trefoil Florals & Sentiments


Hello, crafty friends!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders Clear Stamp Set of the Month - Trefoil Florals & Sentiments. If you haven't heard about the Clear Stamp of the Month Club by Spellbinders, you can go over to the Spellbinders blog and read more about it HERE

The Spellbinders Clear Stamp for February includes 18 different stamps, four of which have floral images, and a number of coordinating sentiments, which you can tile into the background panel. The stamp set coordinates with the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month, so you can mix and match your supplies to create different projects. This “Trefoil Florals & Sentiments” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photo-polymer for clear, crisp impressions. 
For my card, I stamped the four floral tile images onto Watercolour Paper with Memento Black ink using my MISTI Tool. I colored the images using the Watercolors Sets - Bright and then die cut them using the coordinating Trefoil Frame Dies from the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month Set. I also die cut the frames from Black Cardstock so that I could layer the tile pieces together. 

Next, I die cut four squares pieces using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month - Bella Diamante from Light Pink Cardstock. For my card background, I used the Bella Diamanate Die Set to emboss a panel of White Cardstock using the Spellbinders Tan Mat in my Platinum Die Cutting Machine. This is a great way to get more out of your supplies! I love the subtle dimension of the dry embossed background. 

I adhered this panel to a piece of Light Pink Cardstock, then onto a piece of Mirror Gold Cardstock to create my background panel. Then, I adhered it to an A2 sized top-folding white card base using White Liner tape.
I arranged the tiles on my card panel and adhered them down using Craft Glue

The sentiment from the Trefoil Florals & Sentiments Stamp Set was stamped using Black Licorice Ink on a strip of White Cardstock. Then, I added a strip of Gold Mirror Cardstock to mat the white piece, which was foam mounted to the panel using. I finished off the cards with a few clear sequins. 




The Trefoil Florals & Sentiments Set is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during February 2021. You can get the Clear Stamp of the Month at the special Cub Kit price, along with other membership perks.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today! I would love to hear what you think of it. 
 If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment