Thursday, January 7, 2021

Spellbinders January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month | Sending Love


Hello, crafty friends!
I have two Valentine's Cards to share today featuring the Spellbinders Clear Stamp Set of the Month - Sending Love. If you haven't heard about the Clear Stamp of the Month Club by Spellbinders, you can go over to the Spellbinders blog and read more about it HERE

The Spellbinders Clear Stamp for January includes 6 different hearts – two of which have sentiments inside them – and a Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment stamp. The stamp set coordinates with the other Spellbinders Club Kits for this month, so you can mix and match your supplies to create different projects. This “Sending Love” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photo-polymer for clear, crisp impressions. 

I have made two cards using this stamp set, so without further ado, let's get started:


For my first card, I first pulled out a White Card Base - Top Fold from Spellbinders' NEW The Card Shoppe range. These are made from high quality Neenah Classic Crest 80# Cover Solar White Paper and are SO good! I layered a panel of Gold Mirror Cardstock followed by Light Pink Cardstock, and then again a panel of White Cardstock. I always like matting my card panels as they provide visual interest and create for a study card base. 

 I have used the 'Color Blocking' technique on this card in order to highlight the heat embossed image. To do so, I first die cut four square pieces from four different sheets of Pink Cardstock and adhered them to my panel using foam squares for dimension. Then, I stamped one of the patterned hearts from the Sending Love Stamp Set in Embossing Ink and heat embossed it using Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder. I fussy cut the heart and then added it to my card panel using foam dots. 

The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I simply stamped it on a strip of White Cardstock using Licorice Black Ink and popped it over on to the heat embossed heart using foam tape. 

I added a couple of tiny hearts die cut from Gold Mirror Cardstock as the finishing touch for my card. 


Moving on to my second card for today which again features the Sending Love Stamp Set and a couple of other  Spellbinders dies. 

To begin, I took a piece of Canson Montval Watercolor Cardstock and lightly ink blended the bottom of the panel using Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick.  Once, I was happy with the way it looked, I stenciled several little hearts on the top half of the panel using the same ink colours.

I then die cut a rectangle using the medium rectangle outer rim from the Elegant Twisted Rectangles Die Set from Silver Glitter Cardstock and glued it down to my panel using liquid adhesive. I also die cut a circle using the medium circle die from the Hemstitch Circles Die Set from Vellum Paper and attached it to my panel using glue dots. 

I stamped two different patterned heart designs from the Sending Love Stamp Set in Embossing Ink and heat embossed it using Super Fine White Embossing Powder. I coloured the hearts using Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick and then fussy cut them and popped them on my card panel using foam dots for dimension. The sentiment was also heat embossed in white on a strip of Black Cardstock and attached over the hearts using foam squares. I added a few clear sequins as the finishing touch for my card.


If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE
 The Stamp sets for Spellbinders Monthly Clubs are exclusive to Spellbinders and you won't find them anywhere else, so be sure to gets yours before it gets sold out! 
If you'd like to see some more project inspiration using the Clear Stamp Set of the Month, check out THIS YouTube video that has some amazing card ideas using it! 

That's it from me today! I hope you liked my cards and have fun creating your Valentine’s Day cards! 
 If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment