Sunday, October 15, 2017

Just For You | Card

Hello everyone,
I have a card to share today which I made solely with a stencil and watercolours. Here's a look at it :


To create this card, I first stenciled the design outline using the CrafTreat Poppy stencil on a piece of a watercolour paper using a black Microtip Pen. After I finished tracing the outline, I loosely watercoloured the poppies and the leaves using various shades of Distress inks.

I added this sentiment from the Altenew Label Love set. I also did some ink blending and added paint splatters to the background.

I added Nuvo drops in green, red and black to complete the card. I die-cut the card panel and popped it on a card base which was embossed using the Darice Woodgrain embossing folder and my card was done :)


I'm entering my card in the following challenges :



I hope you liked my card which I shared today. If you have queries regarding any of the techniques or the products used, please let me know in the comments below, I will get back to you.

Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty watercoloring and love the splattered background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great cards in one post! Love each one Can't wait to continue on this hop. My wish list is groooowing!

    ReplyDelete