Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mini-Notecards! :)...

Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing with you note-cards made using dies!..Though I do not have much of Nestabilities/Label dies in  my stash..In fact own just two of them...But,I was quite keen on making these note-cards based on the tutorial which I came across at the IBS WHW #95...Their DT member Kendra has shown a lovely tutorial on how to use label dies creatively!...Here's a look at my cards based on the tutorial...I have made two of them :-
                                                           
                                                   
Since the dimensions of these cards are really small there is not much scope to embellish them...So I have kept my work fairly simple!..On the first card I have stamped the bird-cage and heat -embossed it and then created the small flower cluster on the bottom...For the second card I have used my newly purchased Lawn Fawn stamps...The flower is colored with Steadler water color pencils and then I have applied Glossy Accents to give it a nice shine and texture...Done the same with the butterfly too...!!            
I really liked the way both these cards have turned out...Though creating on such a small scale is a bit difficult for Me :P...  

Supplies used :-
Base CS- Campap and Fabriano Elle Erre!
 Best of K &Company  Pattern Paper pack.
Dies : Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 3, Itsy Bitsy Fancy Venetian Die.
Stamps : Prima Stamps ,Lawn Fawn Flutter By,Lawn Fawn Blissful Botaniclas,Hero Arts Good Friends,Krafter's Kart.
Inks : Versafine Onyx Black,Memento Rich Cocoa.
Blue Mulberry Flower -Candy from Shraddha!
Small white flowers and Pearls

Challenges Entered :-
IBS -WHW # 95 (Winner!)

Hope you all like my cards!...Would love to hear from you!...Please do drop in your comments/suggestions!
Have a nice day everyone!
                  

34 comments:

  1. I love mini cards and yours are absolutely gorgeous! The first is my favorite - only because I'm partial to birds/birdcages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are stunning...lovely cards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rose n butterfly !! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Notecards Husssena..like the use of dies n stamps..love the second one more !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there both lovely ,like the stamps and dies !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are really pretty Hussena, the top one with the Kraft looks really good and the glossy accents really do lift the flower and butterfly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. *squeal*!!! Fabulous set of cards...So this is what you were upto! :) Second card is my favourite! It looks so different from all the other cards you made... :) LOVE LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! Gorgeous Note cards ! I cannot even think embellishing such small cards ..You are superb!I loved the rose with glossy accents. Congrats for your win at Sentimental Sundays !

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these.. they look awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous mix you give to your creations Hussena..dies, flowers, stamping...simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Love both the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful note cards. Loved the second one a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goergeous cards Hussena...adore ur perfection in mixing things, colours nd all...!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are such cuties...I love the second one the most for its vibrant colors.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elegant Tag! Congrats on your win Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautifuly embellished note cards...liked the shapes too..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful notecards Hussena... You said there was not much scope of embellishment, but still you have decorated them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your mini-note cards are beautiful, Hussena. I would love to do the tutorial at IBS this week...probably not enough time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute n pretty..loved the 2nd one a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards :) I love the shine in the flower & butterfly..

    ReplyDelete
  21. These mini note cards are SO pretty, Hussena. I always enjoy what I see when I visit you. You have superb craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! Really love how you decorated them both!!
    I have a giveaway on my blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both are so beautiful, love your notecards and take on my tutorial!! Thanks for sharing them with us at IBS! And congrats on being the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness--these are amazing! I love how beautifully you decorated these gorgeous diecut cards. Lovely work all around!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards! So very lovely with the use of die cuts and pretty detail!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhh....these are sooooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty, and a great idea. I will have to look at my dies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable note cards.Love the shapes you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know how I managed to miss these beauties.Absolutely gorgeous and on my wish list of must have dies now.well done my friend

    ReplyDelete