Sunday, October 14, 2018

Thanks for being Amazing | Card

Hello friends,
Belated World Card making Day to all of you, my fellow crafters. I know, I have been missing in action for a long while here. I have been really busy with commissioned order work and festivals here in India. I do have a couple of cards to share this month which I will be sharing soon on my blog and social media. If you would like to stay updated with all my latest works, please follow me on Instagram. I tend to share all my latest creations there!

I am very excited to be participating in Winnie and Walter's WCMD Celebrations. World Card Making Day, for me, is always associated with the challenges that W & W put up on their blog every year. It's almost like a tradition for me! :) I couldn't create as many cards as I would have liked to this year, however I did manage to create a total of three cards. Here's a look at the first one:

This card took me a while to create! I started by stamping the mini triangles border stamp set from the Scenery: Stripes 2 set. I stamped the border several times so that it would create the background for my card. For my focal, I die cut a white circle and stamped several flowers and leaves from In Bloom: Ashlee's Rosie Posies and In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet stamp sets. I stamped them on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest cardstock and fussy-cut them. I adhered some of the images directly on the circle while I popped few on foam tape for dimension.


To complete my card, I die cut the mini 'Thanks' Cutaway (I got this die as a free gift with my order from Winnie and Walter) several times from black cardstock and fun foam to give it a raised look. I added few clear sequins to finish off my card.



I am entering this card in the following challenges by Winnie and Walter:
Black and White Background Challenge with Crystal
Stamp Images Mash Up Challenge with Jessica
Lucky 7 Limit Challenge with Shay- My lucky 7 goes like this: 3 stamp sets + 3 tools (MISTI, die cutting machine, adhesive) + 1 embellishment (sequins).

That's it for this card! I will be sharing two more cards in the next couple of hours. If you liked this card, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you! :)

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had missed the WCMD challenges this year ,happy to see you playing along :) What to say about your cards ? You are amazing at using floral on cards and you nailed the black n white look too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and loved that beautiful black and white background with perfect placement of florals 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just spotted your card in the W&W gallery and love it. The floral images look amazing paired with the graphic background. I always love W&W's challenge events too!

    ReplyDelete