Thursday, November 30, 2017

So happy for you | Card

Hello friends
I am back with another card today which I made for the Altenew November Inspiration challenge. I really loved the color palette for this time's inspiration and Sveta's gorgeous card too! Here's a look at my card :

I have used Altenew Build-A-Flower : Rose to create my card and honestly, I am head over heals in love with this set. It's a six layer flower set and the results it gives are just breathtaking.

To create my card, I first stamped the flowers and leaves on Neenah Solar White 110 lbs cardstock using inks from Altenew. I used a combination of the Pocketful of Sunshine, Warm and Cozy and the Coffee Break mini ink cubes to create my flowers. For the leaves, I used only the Coffee Break set.

Once I stamped the flowers and leaves, I die cut them using the co-ordinating die which comes with this set and the small florals were also stamped and die cut. Once the flowers and leaves were ready, I worked on my card panel by slightly inking my card panel with Fresh Lemon ink from the Pocketful of Sunshine set and spritzing it with water to create the distressed look. 

Once my background was dry, I arranged my florals by popping some of them on foam squares. The rest were stuck directly to the card base. Finally added some local golden sequins and layered my base on a gold glitter background before foam mounting it on my card base.

I stamped my sentiment directly on the card base which is from the Altenew Sketchy Floral set. I used the Espresso ink to stamp the sentiment.


My card is inspired by the colours from this time's Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


I hope you liked my card. Do let me know if you did :) I would love to hear your views on it.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Hussena!!! And so elegant is your card as always! I have to have the rose set! I'm waiting it comes back in stock :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really beautiful. Each card you design is prettier than the last card of yours that I saw. You truly are blessed and a gifted young lady. Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is So Romantic! Love the yellow On the edges is a lovely touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!! Wow!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.. really lovely colour palette..love this.
    Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So neat to see this set used, I didn't realize the flowers were so big, makes for a lovely focal, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love these colors! Absolutely gorgeous! This stamp set is a must have! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete