Saturday, February 20, 2016

Birthday Wishes - Inlaid Die-cutting Card

Hi friends!
I'm back again and today I have a card to share made using the Inlaid Die-cutting technique. This is my first try at this technique and I totally loved the end results. Here's a look at the card I made using it.

Another view :

To make this card, I first die cut the flowers using Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Extras cutaway from a 4.5 inch X 5.5 inch card panel and then I stamped and colored my die cut pieces using the co-ordinating stamp The Big, the Bold and Extras set. Before I placed my die cut pieces back into my original die cut panel I distressed one side of my panel using Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink and stamped my sentiment on the base using the stamp set from Winnie and Walter, The Big, the Bold and Party.

I took a quick photo of my inlaid die cut pieces before I completely assembled it and this is how it looks :) 


Hope you all like my card. Do leave me your comments/suggestions I love to hear from you :)

Entering my card in the following challenges :
Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday celebration - Two with Shay ( I have used two flowers here).
Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday celebration - Floral challenge with Lydia
Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday celebration - Inlaid Die-cutting with Mayuri


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning, Hussena!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! Looks amazing Hussena ....
    I was wondering what is inlaid die cutting, n your post n picture explains it beautifully.... Thank you so much... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the wash of yellow you brought to that corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Hussena..love the colors !!

    ReplyDelete