Monday, October 3, 2011

CLEAR BLOCK STAMPING.

HI,friends today I am posting a card using a new technique,Atleast new for me this is the Clear Block Stamping techinque , based on Piali's challennge at yvonne's blog ,so here's a look at my card first:
  The base of my card is a White card stock and layered it with a Yellow paper from a scrapbook,I have stamped the clear block with the Memento Bamboo Leaves and Paper Pieced the Owl which I had distressed using the same ink,I used the googly eyes for this image this idea was suggested by my dear daughter who insisted that only those googly eyes would do!!  the owl is  from Inkadinkadoo  clear stamp,and the sentiment is from The Paper Company.I stamped the sentiment on a small post- it which I recently found at our local starmark and the twine I used is brought from Kavitha (kalalayaa blog)and those cute flowers are from Pie lane bought from kavitha too.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1.http://yyam.blogspot.com/2011/09/clear-block-stamping-with-piali-biwas.html (clear block  stamping)
2.http://craftyjc-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/craftyjc-challenge-10-simplicity.html(simplicity)
3.http://suchins.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-70-sponsored-by-unity-stamp.html(my fave current technique is stamping).
4.http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/(go green)
Hope you guys like my card please do not forget to leave a comment,as I really love hearing from you all:)
Have a nice day everyone.
                                        

25 comments:

  1. a non quilled from u is as gorgeous as a quilled one...kuch toh hamare liye rehne do...;-)... brilliant work... love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty and cute at the same time! Lovely background effect... I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this little owl is adorable...love the twine on the card toooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The googly eyes is such a wonderful touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the googly eyes touch as much as the block printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I think it looks awesome! Love the texture you created and the owl!


    Thanks for playing along with my guest Piali's block stamping challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.. love those googly eyes!! And the owl is soo adorable :))) Love the texture!

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge #10 - Simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card!!
    Love it!!
    The eyes look so fun and love the twine!!
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute owl.. loved the background texture

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the googly eyes!! every owl deserves a googly eye...super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card...that owl is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is really adorable. Tell your daughter I like the googly eyes. Love the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great! Tell your daughter I really like those googly eyes and I love your background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the background,the owl looks super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. your daughter is so right the googly eyes gives so much life to the owl. I love everything about this card. You are so good at stamping now Hussena.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hussena, thanks for your sweet comments!!
    I love this card!!
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a clever use of multiple techniques! Very sweet results!

    ReplyDelete