Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Card And Some Good News.......................

Hi Friends,
Today I am posting an CAS card done with stamping ,I seem to be enjoying this simple card phase and I think next to quilling this is definitely my current favorite style,so here's a look at my Card first:
        Okay I really wanted this to be a single layer card but then when I started making it, somehow I ended up doing this color combo of orange red and white ,the Scallop Circle are Handcut using a diecut as a template and the stamp I used is a Inkadinkadoo Flourish  stamp and those Birds are part of that stamp set. I have fussy cut the birds and placed them on double sided dimension tape and colored it using Faber Castell color pencil( the regular ones).The sentiment is stamped using The PAPER COMPANY stamps.And the heart brads are from JO -ANN'S.
                                And now for the good new's part I won the Crafty JC  Challenge 9 for my Recycling  project here.  Wohooo so happy about it:)
I am entering this card for the following Challenges:
                                     
1.http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2011/10/lawnscaping-challenge-19-dimension.html  ( Dimension -The birds and the sentiment)
2.http://suchins.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-70-sponsored-by-unity-stamp.html(fave technique-currently stamping)
3.http://craftyjc-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/craftyjc-challenge-10-simplicity.html.
That's it from me hope you guys like my card ,and if you have some suggestion Please do let me know through your Comments.Have a nice day everyone:)
                

26 comments:

  1. This is very cute card...the colors so fresh, the birds so cute between the flower. Thanks for playing with Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty card ! Loved the stamping and the dimensions u have added... fabulous...! Congratulating you once again for winning craftyJC Challenge... :)

    Hugs,
    Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is pretty and congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and cute !
    nice dimensions !
    hugs
    mallika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am enjoying CAS cards. Your card is so pretty and cheerful with those wonderful colors. Love the little birds.
    I am not a bit surprised you won the recycling challenge with that gorgeous project. It was outstanding. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win...your card is so awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love all the layering. Congratulations on your win and thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card, love the birds, and congrats on your win!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty,its nice to try something different from our usual style right?you did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Hussena as I told your that project of yours was a winner through and through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, love the birds and colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
    And thanks for visiting the Pixie Blog, good luck with our October giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! This is fabulous. Did u say u handcut this?? my my .. you are such a great hand at this! Gorgeous! Loved those colous and cute stamp :)

    So gald you could play along at CraftyJC Challenge - Simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your win! Your card is super cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats my friend....well deserved and love this card too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win..that was a winner project...
    This is great..love the color combo..beautiful dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a super sweet card and congrats on winning the challenge ..woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow !!
    winner winner all the way,
    u make me so happy n gay !!
    congrats dear :))
    beautiful birds & colorful flowers you have here !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card - gorgeous colors & details! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this wee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Big Congrats for winning the challenge!!
    You rocked that challenge!!
    Love this card so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  22. super colour combo. love your cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card.like the stamp.
    do visit my blog too.
    cheers:navrachnahandicraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card; you've rocked that dimension. Love all of the bright, happy colors, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete