Saturday, October 22, 2011

A THANK YOU CARD.

HI  Friends ,so today I am posting a card Inspired from The PDCC Challenge colors here's a look at their Beautiful Palette this week:
      And now a look at my Card based on their Color's:
                               
                               
       I so wanted to show this card in Natural Light too so for the first time I dared to click it with Sunlight Pouring over it,so here's a look in Natural Light:
                               
                                 
                                 
       And a close up of the Flower's:
       My card is also inspired by this time's Case Study challenge ,where we are supposed to Case Nikki Estes card and here's a look at her Gorgeous Card:
    So have you fallen in love...this is really that beautiful that I fell in love with it the moment I saw it..sigh..
Ok will stop Mooning and tell you all a little bit about how I made my Card,I took a White Fabriano Base for it the dimension's are a little bigger than the usual card size,Then I placed a Green Cardstock(Itsy Bitsy) on the White Base and Stamped it all over with a border stamp which I have inked with Memento Bamboo Leaves,Then I again cut a rectangle White Cardstock and did some Faux Stiching using a Gel Pen,And Added the Yellow Flower made with Punch Bunch Punches(Pear shape) and added some Punched Leaves again from Punch Bunch,then added some Hobby Ideas glitter to it and also punched Small Mauve Flower's and added the Glitter centre to it. Then I stamped the sentiment on a Diecut and stamped it using clear stamp from The Paper Company after inking it with Memento  Cocoa Brown,The Ribbon is from my Stash.And the Dragon Fly is from Itsy Bitsy on which I used glitter glue from Hobby idea's, The Green Glitter Borders are from Itsy Bitsy (Priya's candy) .That's about all from me.
Please do not forget to leave me your Comments and telling me how you liked my card, I love to hear from you:)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1.http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2011/10/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc104.html   (Use the color's:Mauve,Egg Yolk,Arthichoke)
2.http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/case-study-challenge-62.html (Case a card )
3.http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-11-make-your-own-flowers.html (Make your own Flower's).  
4.http://suchins.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-73-sponsored-by-annabelle.html(Free For all)        .                                                                                                                     

33 comments:

  1. gorgeous, luvin the flower and the purple with the green...hope you have a super sweet day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its so b'ful! lovely colors and so cleverly worked on those challenges... you perfectly knows how to combine different challenges... but I am poor at it... :(
    Lovely bloom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card.. Love the punched flower... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hussena as always gorgeous punchcraft flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awsome card, love the flower and colors, the lighting hit it just right, love it!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on both challenges! Gotta love those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card..love that bright yellow flower..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors,n the handmade flower is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!
    Love the orange flower so pretty!!
    Love the dragon fly!!

    I havent made a handmade flowers with my punches in awhile so you inspired me to go and make one again soon!!
    Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful Hussena. Love your flower and colour you have used .It shines in the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. W-O-W! This is beautiful! Your flower is simply marvelous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really beautiful card... love the flower tooo much...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Pretty card:) Looks very bright:) Love the bright flowers:)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, simply gorgeous! Wonderful, vibrant color and a beautiful CASE of Niki's card! Thanks so much for joining us at both the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Hussena, thank u very much for your sweet comments on my blog, it means a lot to me. Your cards so beautiful with that lovely flower, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cards are very beautiful.

    Happy Deepavali

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully done! What a gorgeous flower you made. I really like the greenery all round the flower, too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! This is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow...beautiful card...love the green and the flower is eye candy....what a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love love love this card--it's got some beautiful papers and that flower is gorgeous...I also love the shimmer! LOOOOOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope your had a great week!!
    Happy Friday to you!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Очень красиво получилось!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card totally stole my heart!! love the gorgeous blinged flower!! beautiful!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card and loving the flower! Very pretty. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  30. this looks awesome hussena. Just love the flower !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous Card!! You do great punch work Hussena!!

    ReplyDelete