Saturday, October 8, 2011

SMILE......

Hi friends today I am posting a quick CAS  card  to send a Smile  your way...So here's a look  at my Card first:
  As you can see it's stamping again,well what can I say I have been bitten by the Stamping bug so bad that all I am thinking of is CAS cards done with stamping...This one just happened as I was trying out some border stamps which I had won as a Candy from Michelle's blog some time back. I am pleased with the effect I wanted to create that's of color and some cheerfulness,The sentiment is stamped using Fiskars Alphabet stamp's and the Flowers are from The Paper Company,the inks used are:Memento,Colorbox and Al-a- mode ,The white cardstock   is Fabriano and Red from Hobby Idea's the Bling is bought locally:)
I am entering the card in the following challenges:
 1.http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2011/10/cfc23-operation-julies-smile.html(Make a card which derives Inspiration from the Sentiment)
2.http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/   (Sparkle and Bling)
3.http://craftyjc-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/craftyjc-challenge-10-simplicity.html ( Simplicity)
4.http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/     (Make it Minimal)                                        

25 comments:

  1. OMG,... This is brilliant.. planning on a 2 on 2 win are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool creation dear

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the fun color inking and totally made me smile :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao... its damn pretty... lovely card... the bling on the top is looking awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, lovely colours. Thank you for taking part in the Try It On Tuesday challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A realy pretty card. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and that is a nice image too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a colourful card Hussena. I like the way you have layered too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know stamping is addictive...this card is very pretty n colorful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm...so u too r becoming a stamping queen !!the card is fab...but i do miss your quilling :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hussena, wow your card is so pretty!!
    Love the colors and love how you used that stamp!!
    You are rockin that stamp!!
    WTG!!
    Thanks for sharing about the blog Hop for Julie that was really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! this is gorgeous.. Beautiful stamping and love the way those leaves flow from one colour to another. Such a cheerful card :)

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Simplicity Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have caught the stamping bug for sure.... but its grt.... I think u are doing a superb job on it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! Love the colourful stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you're enjoying stamping. Your CAS card is sooo pretty. Have you tried the CAS challenges on Splitcoaststampers? http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. super fabby! your stamping looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super super fabulous!! I loved the colors and the stamping...wow!!! I know the stamping bug is hard to reisist!! Have fun!!!!
    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I LOVE the sparkle and bling you used chick. A really lovely card and such pretty colours too :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!! I love the super creative effect that you created with the border stamp - so lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete