Monday, October 10, 2011

CASE-ING A CARD!!

HI Friends,
So  as my title suggest I have a cased card to show you all today ,This is based on the CASE STUDY challenge 60 where we are asked to make a card based on the Inspiration from their DT Niki Estes,so without further ado here's a peek at my Card
       And now a look at Nikki's Card from which I have taken the Inspiration:
    Itsn't her card just gorgeous,I loved it the moment I saw it and so with lot of courage and my finger's crossed I decided to case her card.I have used a lot of distressing in my card ,firstly I distressed a white Cardstock with  Memento (Cocoa) and then layered it with the  Stamped damask pattern Border stamp  which I had won from Michelle(I LUV SCRAPPING) as a blog candy the Damask paper is distressed with a yellow ink from Rubber Stampede  and then I layered the Bingo card which I had also got from Michelle  , I then used an MS border punch to make a Paper Lace and layered it with an paper strip which I have distressed with A LA MODE  ink (Blue color),the Scalloped circle is traced from die cut which I then hand cut and the circle is also hand cut the Butterfly is stamped with an Inkadinkadoo stamp and the sentiment is from The Paper Company .The flowers are from Itsy Bitsy and have added some Bling to it.  That's about all from me.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1.http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/case-study-challenge-60.html
2.http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-142-vintage.html (Vintage)
3.http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2011/10/flutter-by-wednesday-174.html (Include a Butterfly......)
4.http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-38-and-winner-of-37.html (Happy birthday)
5.http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2011/10/simon-says-stamp-and-show-things-with.html (Things with wings)
I Hope you guys like my card any Review is welcome and so are your suggestion's so please don't forget to drop in a line.
Have a Good Day Everyone:)
                                              

29 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning work.. Woahhh...!! The new vintage queen is arriving on the scene.. make space for her.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea! .Your card looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sooo pretty!!!! I am just loving your new style.... i mean u r so versatile... 1st a quilling queen and now a stamping queen... I love the colors.. the bkground made by repeat stamping.... its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome card, good luck in the challenges!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the colours and how your butterfly looks 3D! Awesome!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage look on your card. Thanks for fluttering by at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! You cased it well!
    Thanks for playing in our Vintage Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, la, la.. what a wonderful job on your case and I love your card. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your card and the inspiration, the colour scheme is really pretty. Thanks for playing in the Aud Sentiments challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg !!its crazily pretty !!awsome caseing !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,absolutely beautiful.Love the colors,stamping everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card-- not a color scheme I am comfortable with but you have made a gorgeous creation using them

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! It's beautiful! Love the elements you put together! Glad you are exploring different styles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. I adore the bingo card that you layered in. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic! You outdid yourself with this card - LOVE the border punch! I'm so glad you shared your creativity for our Happy Birthday Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card!!
    Amazing stamp details!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is mindblowing awesome!!! Have we given you the stamping bug???? This is simply awesome!!
    I love how comfortable you are at stamping as well as quilling!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully cased card. Thank you so much for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card looks very beautiful, Hussena! I simply love that blue butterfly! I wish you best of luck with all the challenges!

    Happy to be your follower!

    Manuela
    http://manuk.ro/en

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow your cards are beautiful...great designs and beautiful color combos..

    ReplyDelete
  24. One of my favorites cards you have made!!
    Love the colors!!
    You rocked this challenge!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Wow and yes Wow....I just love your butterflies, fabulous colors and I JUST LOVE THEM BOTH. Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! this is a beautiful card!! Great job!! I too LOVE the colors:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete