Saturday, January 22, 2022

Spellbinders January 2022 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month | One Love, One Heart


Hello, crafty friends!
Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have a Valentine's Day Card to share today made using the Spellbinders Clear Stamp & Die of the Month  One Love, One Heart.

The Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month features three wonderful hearts with stamped details inside and beautiful sentiments, which you can mix and match with the other Club Kits for January Kits for endless possibilities! This is a 12-piece clear photopolymer 4 x 6 stamp set perfect for many cardmaking projects and lots of occasions. This “One Love, One Heart” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photo-polymer for clear, crisp impressions. 

There is also a Spellbinders Clear Stamp Club Kit without the die set, which you can opt for if you don't wish to receive the coordinating dies.

 The pretty heart designs from the set inspired me to create this love-themed card, which would just perfect to gift to a loved one this Valentine's Day. I used the Clear Stamp and coordinating dies from the set along with the Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangles Etched Dies for my design.

For my card, I started by trimming a piece of Snowdrift Cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″ and created the background pattern using the 'Ink Smooshing' technique. I just pressed Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks onto different areas of my craft mat and spritzed them with water until they beaded up. I then pressed my piece of cardstock into the droplets and dried it with a Heat Gun. I continued pressing the cardstock into the ink droplets until I had look that I liked and was happy with.

Next, I I stamped one of the heart designs and the individual floral images from the One Love, One Heart Stamp Set onto Snowdrift Cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I coloured the images using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and then cut them out with the coordinating dies (included if you subscribe to the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month Kit) and popped them up in the middle of the card using foam adhesive. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the same set onto a strip of Snowdrift Cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and used one of the banner dies included in the Kit to cut out the card sentiment and popped it down on my panel using  foam adhesive.

To accentuate my design, I die-cut Snowdrift Cardstock and White Fun Foam using the Extra Large Hemstitch Die from the Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangles Etched Dies. I adhered down the frame to my panel using liquid adhesive and then mat the card panel with  Snowdrift Cardstock. Then, to finish, I adhered it to a top-folding A2-sized white card base with liquid adhesive. Lastly, I adhered a few Iridescent Crystal Gems around my stamped design to add some sparkle and shine to the panel. 


I hope you liked my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. You can subscribe to any of the Spellbinders Clubs between the 1st - 24th of each month and never miss a fun kit like this again!
  

Don't miss out on the Feel The Love Sale that is currently going on at Spellbinders with up to 40% off on a wide range of gorgeous dies, stamps, glimmer plates, tools, and more! There are so many AMAZING deals that you definitely shouldn't miss! 
 

 If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.
Wishing you a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment