Saturday, September 26, 2020

Tidings of Comfort + Joy | Pinkfresh Studio


Hello, crafty friends!
I have a card to share today on the Pinkfresh Studio Card Blog using the Layered Snowflakes Die Set from Pinkfresh's September Release.

Ivory and Gold is one of my favourite colour combinations as it's classic and looks so elegant! I started with die cutting three different snowflake designs from the Layered Snowflakes Die Set from Gold Mirror Cardstock and Ivory Cardstock. I die cut several pieces of each design, as I wanted to layer them to create different embellishment pieces. 

Then, it was time to assemble the different snowflake die cuts. I took a piece of Ivory Card Panel and used the inlay die-cutting technique for adhering some of the snowflakes on to it, while for the others, I just adhered them one on top of the other to create a 2D look. This took me some time to do, as I had to alternate the design and the colours and make sure they're all perfectly lined up, but it was really fun to create! The Layered Snowflakes Die Set is very versatile and I loved playing with it to create different snowflakes!

Next, I used the Our Home To Yours Stamp set to stamp my sentiment on a piece of Ivory Cardstock using Detail Black Ink. I trimmed the piece to size and then foam mounted it to my panel for dimension. Then, I glued a strip of Gold Mirror Cardstock to cover the seams and give the design a more finished look. 

I then die cut a bow using the Artistic Bows Die Set from Ivory Cardstock and adhered it to my card panel. I am not a major fan of bows on cards, but this particular die set from Pinkfresh has some of the daintiest bows ever and works as a perfect card accent! To finish, I added light peach Jewels to the centres of all the snowflakes. 

Hope you liked my card. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hussena, if snow were this pretty, I wouldn't dread Winter so much! So very beautiful, and that BOW! Just love it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete