Monday, September 7, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | September 2020


Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are safe and healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace September Die of the Month. This month's "Lattice Quadrante" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards, gift boxes, bags, and more.
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of September, so hurry before they are sold out. If there are any leftovers, they are added to the Spellbinders store for sale at full price. You can see all of the past Dies of the Month HERE.

The Lattice Quadrante Set consists of four large motifs and coordinating rim dies to cut them all perfectly. I decided to use all four quadrants together to create the background for my card today. Here's a look at it:

For my card, I started off by die cutting the motifs from the
Lattice Quadrante Set from White Cardstock using my Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine. Once I die cut and embossed all the quadrants, I assembled them and kept it aside. Next, I die cut the outer quadrant die from White Cardstock and ink blended the entire piece using Abandoned Coral Distress Ink. I adhered the lattice motifs on this panel and then started working on my focal.

Next, I die cut a decorative frame from the Shapeabilities Brillante Rondelle Etched Dies from White Cardstock and Gold Mirror Cardstock. I lightly inked the edges of the white die cut piece using Abandoned Coral Distress ink to give it more definition and then adhered it over the gold mirror die-cut. Once that was done, I stamped my sentiment in the centre of the frame.

For my floral spray, I decided to create some handmade paper flowers using the Spellbinders Cinch and Go Flowers Etched Dies. I die cut them from White Cardstock, inked the petals using dye inks, and then shaped them using the Stylus Tips for Tool 'N One. I then added pearl pollens to the centres for a more natural look.  For the leaves, I used the Shapeabilities Romantic Vines Die Set and coloured them using River Stone Ink Pad.

Finally, to finish, I added some mulberry rose buds and fillers to accentuate the design. I adhered my card panel to a mat of Gold Mirror Cardstock and then finally adhered it to my card base measuring 6.5" x 6.5".


If you haven't had a chance to look at the Spellbinders Club Kits yet, do check them out. You can find more information about them HERE.

If you would like to see more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, visit the Spellbinders blog to see the project samples created using it. There is also a super helpful YouTube video which you can see HERE which shows you how to use the die set in a creative way!

The Club dies are absolutely great value for money and the cost of the kit includes shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership

That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my card.
If you would like to see more of my work using Spellbinders, do follow my Instagram page - @hussena_cal
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment