Saturday, July 29, 2017

Just Saying Hello | Card

Hi friends,
I am back to share another card today. I had made this a few days back, but just got around editing the pictures. I have made this card using some of my newest crafty goodies.  Here's a look at it :


 Close-up of the magnolias which I have watercoloured.



A flat-lay view of the card :

To begin with, I stamped the magnolias, the leaves and buds from the Altenew Magnolias For Her set using Versamark Embossing ink. I stamped it on Canson Montval watercolor cardstock and then heat-set the images in white. After I heat-embossed them, I coloured them using my Zig Clean Color brush pens. This is my favourite watercolour mediums these days and I love using them for all my projects. I fussy-cut the images and arranged them on my card base. The sentiment is from the Altenew Super Script stamp and die set. The 'just saying' has been heat-embossed in gold on a strip of white cardstock which I then distressed on the edges using Worn Lipstick Distress ink. I also watercoloured the base of my card base using Hickory Smoke Distress ink. I then added a strip of gold cardstock which I created by smooshing my Versamark ink pad on a piece of white cardstock and then heat-embossing it in gold. Finally I added few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and gold paint spatters.

I hope you liked my card. I'm entering this in the Altenew Inspiration challenge this month. I really loved the colours and had to play along!



Thanks for dropping by! See you soon with another card on Monday :)

9 comments:

  1. This is Absolutely Beautiful..the dark gray BG highlights the delicately colored blooms so well Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like ?? Totally captivated by the beauty of this card :) Loved the modeen look of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Hussena ! Love all the details here. Hope you will win ! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I absolutely love, love this card!! The colors are amazing!! The dark gray really makes the flowers pop!! Wow!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Your colouring and design are both perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and a wonderful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I love the buds in this set too, you have done a lovely job with the zig markers, the distress soot ink looks great at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow , I just love your style of creation and its so distinctive !! Love evrything about this card... Its always a pleasure dropping in at your Blog .
    cheers

    ReplyDelete