Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio | You are Amazing Card


Hello, crafty friends!
It's my turn today to post on the Pinkfresh Card Blog, and I have a Card to share today featuring the gorgeous, Charming Floral Wreath Stamp Set, which I have paired with a couple of products from the NEW August Release from Pinkfresh. 

I wanted to use a colour combination which was different from my usual colour palette, so I decided to go with blue and yellow for my card. I also wanted to experiment with the Dye Inks from Pinkfresh, which come in such a wide variety of colours. They stamp so beautifully and I simply love them! 

To start off, I stamped the florals from the Charming Floral Wreath Stamp Set using my MISTI Stamping Tool. I used two different ink colours: Stargazer and Blue Jay for stamping the floral images. Using a stamp positioning tool helps you a lot when using layered stamp sets as it offers precision, but the Charming Floral Wreath Stamp Set is fairly simple to use, and so, you can most definitely use your acrylic blocks too for stamping. Next, I stamped the leaves for the wreath using Lemon Whip and Marigold dye inks. Then, I cut out the images using the coordinating Charming Floral Wreath Die Set.

I wanted a hint of colour behind my floral images, so I took a piece of white card panel and used the Lemon Whip Dye Ink to lightly ink blend the background using a blender brush. Then, I took another piece of White Cardstock and die cut the stitched shaker window die from the Essentials: Shaker Tags. Once I was done, I die cut the panel using the Essentials: Stitched Rectangles Die Set to make it look like a window frame. I always love stretching my supplies to create new and unique designs, so I was quite happy with how this worked out!

I arranged my florals over the panel and then adhered them down using foam squares. I wanted to add a little something in the background, so I pulled out the Color Block: Gradiating Stripes Stamp Set and stamped it on a piece of White Cardstock using four different blue inks:
Ocean BlueSummer Shower, Seaside, and Storm. I then trimmed the panel to size and adhered it directly to my card base. 

My die cut sentiment is from two different die sets: Lea's Ornate Uppercase Die Set, and Heather Uppercase Die Set. I die cut the letters from White Cardstock and lightly coloured them using Sky Blue Dye Ink. Then, I stamped a coordinating sentiment from the Charming Floral Wreath Stamp Set using the Detail Black Hybrid ink. I die cut it using the small shaker window die from the Essentials: Shaker Tags. Finally, I mounted it to my panel using foam dots. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and hope that you are inspired to make something new today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hussena, you have used one of the most beautiful color combinations today! So sunny, bright, and beyond beautiful! I have those stripes! Now, to find time to use them! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love that blue and yellow flowers and the shaker for the background it so neat!

    ReplyDelete