Saturday, August 29, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio | Hugs Card

Hello, crafty friends!
I have a card to share today on the Pinkfresh Studio Card Blog, featuring the beautiful Sending Love and Hugs Stamp Set and Essentials: Shaker Tags Die Set.

For my card, I began by stamping the floral clusters from the Sending Love and Hugs Stamp Set in my MISTI on a piece of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock. I used Berrylicious and Passion Fruit for stamping the flowers, while for the leaves, I used Metropolis and Misty Coast.

Once my images were stamped, I die cut them using the coordinating Sending Love and Hugs Die Set. Next, I went ahead and fussy cut some flowers from the clusters to adhere to my panel. Coral is one of my all-time favourite colours and I really love how it looks paired up with grey!

I wanted a pop of colour in the background, so I stamped the Cling Rubber Stamp: Diamond Tiles on my card panel using Misty Coast. I then die cut this panel using the Essentials: Stitched Rectangles Die Set.
Once that was done, I die cut a tag from the Essentials: Shaker Tags Die Set. I lightly inked the edges of the tag using Passion Fruit Ink to give it more definition. Then, I die cut a shaker window in the centre of the tag, so that the background design would peek through from it. I then adhered everything to my card panel.

The die-cut 'Hugs' sentiment is from the Pinkfresh Studio - Thin Words Everyday Script Die, which is a die set designed by Pinkfresh Studio exclusively for Scrapbook.com, and was cut from Silver Glitter Cardstock and White Foam for dimension. This is a very pretty yet delicate die set, so I had to be very careful when adhering it to avoid adhesive marks. The accompanying stamped sentiment is from the My Favorite Things to Say Stamp Set. As the finishing touch, I adhered some Essentials:  Pink Jewels on my card panel. I so loved creating this card!

I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to make something new today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: