Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | June 2020


Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are safe and healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace June Die of the Month. This month's "A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards, boxes, envelopes, and more. 
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of June, so hurry before they are sold out. If there are any leftovers, they are added to the Spellbinders store for sale at full price. You can see all of the past Dies of the Month HERE.

When I received this die set in the mail, I was just amazed by the amazing concept behind this die set. The entire set comprises of 41 dies and is so versatile. I decided to create an Anniversary Easel Card and I do love how this one turned out, even if I may say so myself. :)

This is also only the second time that I have created an Easel Card, so I was quite thrilled to revisit it. My Card features some additional Amazing Paper Grace dies from previous collections as well as this month's dies. I love how Becca's range of dies complement each other so well. Her dies always offer innumerable possibilities which is why I adore them so much!

For this Easel Card, I began with a piece of 6" X 6" Pearlescent White Cardstock from Papericious. Next, I adhered a layer of Gold Mirror Cardstock over my base.

I took a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and die cut borders from both the top and bottom of the paper using the Delicate Tendril Border Etched Dies. I first adhered a piece of Pearlesecent White Cardstock and then added this panel to my card.

It was time now to work on the main focal of the card - which is the calendar. I die cut the grid from Pearlesecent White Cardstock and the numbers from Gold Mirror Cardstock. I admit, it took me a while to get all the numbers lined up and adhered to my card, but I think it was well worth the effort. I matted this panel too with Gold Mirror Cardstock for an elegant touch. Next, I die cut a plaque from Pink Cardstock and adhered the die cut letters on it which are again from the A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator Set.

To embellish my card, I created some handmade flowers and fillers. I die cut the flowers using the flower dies from the A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator Set. I love how Becca always coordinates everything so well. You get so many amazing dies in one set! I die cut them from White Cardstock, inked them using Mermaid Markers by Jane Davenport, and then shaped/embossed them using Embossing Ball Tools & Groove Golf Tools. I added clay pollens to the centres for a more realistic finish.

The additional foliage for my flowers are die cut from the dies included in this month's Life is a Party Card Kit. If you haven't seen the dies in the Card Kit for this month, you must check them out. They are incredible!

To create the easel for my card, I scored and attached another piece of Whip Cream Cardstock to my Card. I matted another layer of Cardstock over this panel from which I had die cut borders using the Delicate Tendril Border Etched Dies.

 I also die cut the sentiment banner from Pearlesecent White Cardstock and Gold Mirror Cardstock and inlay the sentiment piece for added interest. I popped this on my panel using foam tape. I also added some die cut hearts next to the sentiment. This pretty much completed my card. This was truly a labor of love!

If you haven't had a chance to look at the Spellbinders Club Kits yet, do check them out. You can find more information about them HERE.

If you would like to see more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, visit the Spellbinders blog to see the project samples created using it. There is also a super helpful YouTube video that you can see HERE which shows you how to use the die set.
The Club dies are absolutely great value for money and the cost of the kit covers shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!

That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my card.
If you would like to see more of my work using Spellbinders, do follow my Instagram page - @hussena_cal
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

8 comments:

  1. TOTALLY STUNNING!!! LOVE your mix of products with this too!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, this card is a labor of love and it invites the eye to linger awhile and enjoy all the gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card with this DOM set. Love the calendar look here. The flowers are gorgeous and that gold gives this the "wow" factor. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love those flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! So many gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow who wouldn't love to get this stupendous card. Just elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooo BEAUTIFUL...HUGS Ada from Italy

    ReplyDelete