Saturday, April 18, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | April 2020

Hello, crafty friends!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace April Die of the Month. This month's "Pop Up 3D Vignette Typewriter" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards and more. 

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of April, so hurry before they are sold out. There is also a super helpful YouTube video that you can see HERE which shows you how to assemble the die set.

Here's a look at my Card using the Die Set. This typewriter die is so elegant and I can't have enough of it!

This card measures about 6" X 6" and is quite layered and happens to be one of my favourite cardmaking styles! To create my card, I first began by die cutting the Pop Up 3D Vignette Typewriter Die Set from Gold Mirror Cardstock as well as the DCWV Blush 12" X 12" Paper Pad. I used two different patterns along with the Gold Mirror Paper as I wanted the typewriter to have a stylish look. I layered and adhered the basic body of the typewriter, so that I could start working on the other elements of my card.

Next, I die cut the blank pages coming out of the typewriter from the Scripts & Music Notes 12" X 12" Paper Pad and the Blush Paper Pad, both from DCWV. I die cut the words 'News Flash' from patterned paper and then added a piece of Gold Mirror Cardstock at the back to give it an inlaid effect. Then, I die cut the words 'You R Mine' from Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered them to the paper to form a complete sentiment. I did this just to add some interest to my card design. These word dies are included as a part of the Pop Up 3D Vignette Typewriter Die Set.

I wanted the typewriter to be the star of the card and hence kept the embellishing minimal. I used some Mulberry Retro Flowers and some die cut leaves to create floral clusters near the focal point. I also tucked in some strands of satin ribbon under one of the bunches form added interest.

To enhance the look of the typewriter, I adhered some pink oval rims to give it a more complete look. I like the way this turned out - I would love to know what you think of it!


 I  also made a Pop Up 3D Typewriter yesterday for the Spellbinders April 2020 Clubs Hop, which you can check out HERE for more inspiration!

If you are still on the fence about the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership, do check out the project samples created using it on the Spellbinders blog. The dies are great value for money and the cost of the kit covers shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my card.
If you would like to see more of my work using Spellbinders, do follow my Instagram page - @hussena_cal
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love how you used the gold. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete