Friday, May 17, 2019

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | May 2019


Hello, crafty friends!
I have a card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace May Die of the Month. This month's Nostalgic Serenade Card Frame Die Set is perfect for making gorgeous cards and more. Many of the monthly die sets will include options to make 5 x 7 cards, while the inlays and accessories include options for smaller presentations. Becca Feeken, the designer of these exquisite die sets, has shared some fabulous inspiration and ideas using this month's kit on her blog, which I highly recommend checking out. HERE is a link to her blog post. 

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of May, so hurry before they are sold out.


Now, let's have a look at my card. I tried to keep it simple and sweet and let the focus be on the elegant die cuts.

I love creating layered cards as such because they really make the dies the star of the show! To create my card, I first started by die cutting all the frames included in the set from Cream Cardstock. I cut out multiples of the largest frame, so that I could stack them one on top of the other for a raised look. Once I adhered all the frames in place, I started working on the embellishments for my card.

If you have been following me for a while now, you would know know, that I absolutely love creating my own handmade flowers. This time, I decided to create a paper rose using the Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies. I die cut the flowers from White 80 LBS Cardstock, embossed them, and inked the petals using dye inks. The leaves are also a part of the same set and were lightly inked in green to complement the bright pink rose. The tiny flowers that you along the sides are made using the smallest flower die from the Cinch and Go IV Etched Dies. I used some Crystal Clear Glitter from Papericious for some sparkle and shine on the rose.

I added some rose buds and handmade filler flowers to complete my floral arrangement. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment on the smallest die cut piece which is from an older stamp set by Becca Feeken. And that's it! This card was finished!

Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
If you are still on the fence about the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership, do check out the other project samples created using it on the Spellbinders blog. The dies are total value for money and the cost of the kit includes shipping cost within USA. Isn't that awesome?!

That's it from me today! I hope you liked my card. If you did, please do let me know in the comments below. I always love hearing from you.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!
Have a great day ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Its Gorgeous card Hussena !! The creamy color ,ornate die-cut panel and layering..look beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hussena, everything you make is incredibly gorgeous. Once again your creation makes me giddy! Thank you sweet pea - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete