Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hello Beautiful Card | Guest Post for Sindhu

Hello friends!
Today, I have this card to share with you which is totally hand stamped and watercoloured. This card is also a part of my dear friend, Sindhu's fifth blog anniversary celebrations. Do check it out HERE.

To create this card, I first stamped the flowers and leaves from the Altenew Golden Garden set on Canson Watercolor paper using Versamark Embossing ink. I heat-embossed all the images in gold and then fussy-cut them out. I colored the images using Zig Clean Color pens and then popped some of the flowers on foam dots for dimension. I also added a die-cut frame to balance the floral design. I then stamped, fussy-cut and coloured the butterfly from the Altenew Painted Butterflies set.


The background stripes were hand painted by masking with Washi Tape and diluting some Vintage Photo Distress ink with water and then creating broad paint strokes to give the watercoloured look. Finally added the sentiment which is from the Altenew Sweet Friend stamp set to the card front and few enamel dots using Nuvo Crystal Drops.


My card was inspired by the colours of this month's Inspiration Challenge over at the Altenew blog.


I hope you like my card. I would love to hear what you think about it :)

Thank you so much for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Hussena! Love the design, the frame and the pretty flowers! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. The layout and the colors are so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the background and great combo of the frame and flowers, lovely arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunnung! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete