Friday, October 14, 2016

Sending you loads of love | Card

Hi, crafty friends!
I have a card to share today I made for the Mudra October Challenge inspiration. I had a lot of fun creating it. Here's a look at my card :



I have used the Mudra Daisy Blooms set for the flowers which have been heat-embossed in white & fussy-cut, and Mudra Raksha Bandhan Sketches set for the sentiment. Added a gold glitter die-cut frame for some sparkle and shine to the card. The background has been stenciled using a Heidi Swapp stencil. Also, I added few clear droplets to finish off my card :)

Linking my card to Paru's Card Making Challenges - Add a hint of Gold, Lulupu - Bling ding with a stamping twist, Just Add ink - Add 'G' ( I have used a Gold Glitter frame) & Simon Says Stamp - Totally Resistible


Have a good day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Such an unusal design but very beautifully made! LOVE it Hussena! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, beautiful card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the pretty flowers!! Stunning card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hussena, this is such a beautiful card. The gold glitter frame complements those gorgeous flowers perfectly, and I love the clear accents you added. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame on an angle, lovely use with the beautiful flowers, neat dotted background and the clear drops added is such a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Hussena! I love the design and your use of the elegant gold frame to house your gorgeous blooms. And also how your delicate sequins match the fabulous stenciled background you've created too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous design and gorgeous flowers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the background and use of images, Hussena! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Totally Resistible”” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, such a clever design! Congrats on your HM at JAI, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning as always dear Hussena :)
    Love the colors & the floral spray :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete