Saturday, January 9, 2021

Spellbinders & Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | January 2021


Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are safe and healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace January 2021 Die of the Month Set. This month's "Mini 3D Vignette Valentine’s Mailbox" Set is perfect for making Valentine's Day cards, gift boxes, and more.


I created a 2D Card using the Mini 3D Vignette Valentine’s Mailbox.  This die, like all the other 3D Vignettes dies, collapses flat to be sent in a regular envelope. Isn't that so cool!? The Mini 3D Vignette Valentine’s Mailbox comprises of 17 dies  and will have you create gorgeous, layered projects in no time!

I created a dainty floral mailbox using the die set to add to my card front. For my card, I first foiled the Diamonetta Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate using Rose Gold Foil to a piece of Cream Cardstock using my Glimmer Hot Foil System. I repeated the pattern to cover my entire card panel. 

For the mailbox, I die cut the vignette piece from Cream Cardstock and the filigree inlay pieces from Gold Mirror Cardstock and Cream Cardstock. I also die cut the solid mailbox door from Rustic Rose Cardstock for contrast. I then cut the perforated tab in half, so that I'd have two pieces to add on either side of the mailbox to help it pop.  

 The Die Set is designed to help you create a 3D Vignette Mailbox, but you can use it to create a 2D piece for your card front as well. I always love how Becca designs her dies in a way that they can be used in more ways than one. 

I die cut a bunch of stems for the various elements of the mailbox from Cream Cardstock. The hearts, mini envelopes, stamps, and the word 'Mail' were die cut from Cream CardstockGold Mirror Cardstock, and Baby Pink Cardstock. I altered the lengths of the stems while adhering to give it more depth. I accented some of the elements with White Pearls for interest.

The little flowers were die cut using the Petite Double Bow/Flower (now discontinued) from Light Pink Cardstock. I embossed the die cut pieces using Embossing Tools and then added gold stamens to the centres. The leaves are from the Cinch and Go III Die Set. I die cut it from White Cardstock, coloured them using Electric Lime Ink, and then embossed the pieces using Groove Golf Tools. The sentiment is from the Sending Love Stamp Set, which is Spellbinders' Clear Stamp for January 2021. I stamped it using Licorice Black Ink on a strip of and popped it over on the mailbox using foam tape. A few White Pearls were the finishing touch for this card. 


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during January 2021. You can get the Mini 3D Vignette Valentine’s Mailbox at the special Cub Kit price, along with other membership perks.

If you'd like to see some more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, check out the Spellbinders Blog where Becca shares some stunning project samples using it.  

Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership


That’s it for me today! I hope you liked my take on the die set! If you like what you've seen from me, please give me a follow over on my Instagram (@hussena_cal) and/or subscribe to my blog if you haven't already.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment