Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month | May 2020

Hello, crafty friends!
Hope you are doing well and are safe and healthy!
I have a Card to share today featuring the Spellbinders + Amazing Paper Grace May Die of the Month. This month's "Fleur de Lis Grandeur Fold Over" Set is perfect for making exquisite cards, boxes, envelopes, and more. 

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE. These dies are only available through the Club and are limited to the month of May, so hurry before they are sold out. If there are any leftovers, they are added to the Spellbinders store for sale at full price. You can see all of the past Dies of the Month HERE.

I love the Fleur de Lis design, and in fact, it was one of the first border punch designs that I bought when I started papercrafting. I am so thrilled that Becca decided to design this beautiful die set consisting of intricate filigree work. It really adds that oomph factor to any project!

This die set is really huge and I had to use a 7" X 7" card base for my card to fit in all the die cuts. There are so many amazing possibilities with this set and it allows you to make the most of your dies. For my card, I started by die cutting the largest die from Pearlescent White Cardstock from Papericious using the Spellbinders Platinum 8.5" Machine. This particular die includes score lines which can be used to fold over and create a note card or a gatefold card or envelope, but I wanted to use the design as is, so I adhered it directly on to my card base. Didn't I tell you that Becca's dies are always ingenious?!

Next, I die cut the 4'' square motif die included in the Fleur de Lis Grandeur Fold Over from Brush Gold Cardstock. I die cut two squares so that I could off-set them for added interest. I also die cut the inlay piece for the square die cut from Whip Cream Cardstock on which I later stamped my sentiment as well. I adhered the die cuts using foam dots on my panel. 

To embellish my card, I used Foamiran flowers. It's been a while since I made them and it just felt perfect to create them for this card. I used the Candlewick Rosebud Etched Dies to die cut my flowers and leaves from Peach & Green Foamiran sheets. I shaped the flowers using Embossing Ball Tools and added White Pearls to the centres to give them a more petite look. The leaves were also lightly shaped using a Ball Tool. I also tucked in some foliage and various fillers to give it a more cohesive look.

As a finishing touch, I adhered White Pearls on the four corners of the die cut pieces. I absolutely loved creating this card and how it came together!


If you haven't had a chance to look at the Spellbinders Club Kits yet, do check them out. You can find more information about them HERE.

If you would like to see more project inspiration using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, visit the Spellbinders blog to see the project samples created using it. There is also a super helpful YouTube video that you can see HERE which shows you how to use the die set.
The Club dies are absolutely great value for money and the cost of the kit covers shipping cost within USA. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up as soon as possible!
Spellbinders May 2020 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is Here – Fleur de Lis Grandeur Fold Over #Spellbinders #SpellbindersClubKits #NeverStopMaking #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit
That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my card.
If you would like to see more of my work using Spellbinders, do follow my Instagram page - @hussena_cal
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog today!

1 comment: