Monday, March 30, 2020

Spellbinders March Card Kit of the Month | Feeling Hoppy

Hello there, crafty friends!
I have a couple of cards to share today featuring the March Card Kit by Spellbinders - Feeling Hoppy. If you haven't heard about the Monthly Card Kits by Spellbinders or don't know how to subscribe to one, you can go over to the Spellbinders website and/or blog and read more about them HERE

This "Feeling Hoppy" Kit, like all their other Card Kits, gives you everything you need to create 10 unique cards and even more. You now also get better goodies, including a 40 sheet paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!
Card Kit of the Month Membership

I have FOUR Card ideas to share with you today using this kit, so let's get started!

My first Card features the Feeling Hoppy Paper PadFeeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set, and the Dies from the Kit.

To create my card, I first picked out a patterned paper for my card background from the Feeling Hoppy Paper Pad. Next, I die cut a scalloped oval from White Cardstock and the ears of the bunny from Gold Mirror Cardstock. Both of these dies are included in the Feeling Hoppy Card Kit

To embellish my card, I used several die cuts from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set. I also added some mini purple flowers for my foliage. This foliage die is so pretty and has become a recent favourite! :) I also picked out a sentiment tile from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set and popped it on my card panel. This card was so quick and easy to put together!

 My second Card features the Feeling Hoppy Paper Pad, Love Stripes Embossing Folder, and the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set.

For this card, I first took a piece of White Cardstock and embossed it using the Fun Stampers Journey Love Stripes Embossing Folder and trimmed it. Next, I picked out a patterned paper design from the Feeling Hoppy Paper Pad and trimmed it to fit on my card panel. I cut it at a diagonal to add some interest to the design.

I took out my Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set and picked out several die cut images which would work for my card. I adhered these pieces together to form my focal. Finally, I added a sentiment banner to complete my card which was also from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set.


My third card features the Feeling Hoppy Paper PadFeeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set, and the Stamp set from the Kit.

This one is a bit different from my other two cards as I have used stamped images for my design. To create this one, I first stamped the bunnies and carrots from the Feeling Hoppy Stamp Set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock. I coloured the images, fussy cut them, and kept them aside. Next, I pulled out two patterned papers from the Feeling Hoppy Paper Pad. I adhered the striped patterned paper design to my card panel. Then, I die cut two circles using the Nestabilities Standard Circles SM Etched Dies from the other patterned paper to create a window to stamp the bunnies.

Next, I stamped two bunnies on Whip Cream Cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Ink, which I later trimmed to fit my card base. Next, I adhered the die cut patterned paper over it. I also stamped some hearts and coloured them. To complete my card, I added a sentiment tab which was from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set.


My last card features the Feeling Hoppy Paper PadFeeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set, and the Dies from the Kit.

This one was again simple to put together. The adorable bunnies on this card are actually stickers which are a part of the Card Kit. I really loved them and wanted to use them on one of my cards! The background flowers are die cuts from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set. I also added some small flowers which were die cut using the mini foliage die included in the Card Kit.

I also used a patterned paper from the Feeling Hoppy Paper Pad and adhered it to the bottom of my card. To complete my card, I used a die cut sentiment banner from the Feeling Hoppy Die Cut Shapes Set. And that's it. This card was done!

If you want to find out more about the Club – prices, how you sign up and what’s included, please look ——–> HERE.
I know that I say this every month, but this kit is amazing and so worth the cost! You get everything you need to create atleast TEN cards. How awesome is that?!

That's it from me today! I hope you liked my cards using the Spellbinders March Card Kit. If you have a favourite, please do let me know. I would love to hear from you! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment