Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest..!!

Hi Friends,
Today I am sharing with you all an inspiration card I have made for my friend Sindhu's blog....Sindhu , runs a blog called trapped in crafts & she is celebrating a very important event in her life..!! And hence , she has decided to put a few challenges on her blog & she is giving away some exciting prizes to the Winners..!!As she had invited Me to be a Guest Designer on her blog ,she let me select the theme of the challenge & so I decided to go with a picture challenge from Pinterest..!!

So here's my Card based on the Inspiration..:-

                                                     
And here's the inspiration picture from Pinterest :-

                                       

 I was very much inspired by the soft colors against the woodgrain BG..Reminded me of the shabby -chic look a lot.! ..So I have used flowers & lots of distressing on my card to replicate the look..I have done paper -piecing from The Webster's Pages Christmas Collection Paper..it has got  such beautiful vintage designs ..And I have distressed the edges of  the paper- pieced image with Memento  Rich Cocoa Ink..!

Supplies used :-

Base CS- Campap
Dotted Dp- Cosmo cricket ( Bought from Piali's Store )
Paper pieced Dp -Webster's Pages
Butterflies -Paper pieced from DCWV Pp ( Itsy Bitsy)
Corner Designs- Rub Ons ( RAK from Snehal)
Sentiment  -{Anadhaa  Stationery} & TPC Travel around the world Stamp -Candy from Jovi :) Inks -Memento Rich Cocoa
Flower -Crafter's Corner
Lace , Pearls & Rhinestones- Stash          


Hope you all like my Card..And please don't forget to visit Sindhu's blog & leave Her some love & please do participate in Her challenges to Win some amazing prizes..!

Challenges  Entered :-

Colleen  Dietrich's Challenge at Yvonne's blog  -Make a shabby -chic card using Pearls & lace  
Lolipop Crafts- Something old & something New( Old is Stamp & paper ,New is flower & Lace )
Make My Monday -French (Paris) Theme
Sentimental Sundays -3-2-1 of Something ( Three Rub on corners ,2 Butterflies & 1 Flower)
The Crafty Pad- Floral
Crafty Mess challenges- Distressed ( I have done distressing on the dotted PP  ,as well as the paper pieced panel & Lace)\
Sugar Creek Hollow- Shabby chic with Butterflies

      
                      

36 comments:

  1. Its turned out so so pretty !! Loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely card ..you are excelling in the shabby chic style too my friend...and thanks for using the stuff I sent.It makes me happy to see it being put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and I love your take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really wonderful effect you have achieved Hussena. Love you distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ! The distressing is beautiful and loved the rose !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shabby chic look,great details hussena:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card, love the distress look and its shabby chic effect!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's very difficult to make something out of your comfort zone..but u did a fabulous job hussena..rose is so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing shabby chic look. I love the elements used on the card. The corner rubons, the roses, butterfly...everythg :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnka a LOt ..for the candy info..If it hadn't been you to wish I would surely have missed it !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm onto the work RIGHT away Hussena! If this card can't inspire me to get to work to make a card, no idea what will! :D Lovely creation! And what an inspiration!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card! the rose is soo beautiful!!love the effects you have given with all the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning! GORGEOUS inspiration and I adore your elements! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh gorgeous card, I love all the detail in it. :)
    Thanks for joining in with our floral challenge at The Crafty Pad. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for joining in at MMM this week - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful work - really lovely - thanks for joining us over at the crafty pad this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card and it is shabby chic! Saw you at Sugar Creek Hollow...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautifully composed card Hussena. Pure perfection. I love the sweet colours and the lovely trim. Congrats on being guest designer!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Colleen's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card!! Love all the details!!
    Congrats on the GDT!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a very pretty card Hussena...i love your style of crafting :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card from your inspiration, Hussena. I love all the wonderful details, especially that lovely piece under your sentiment. Congrats on getting to be a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty card. Lovey embellishments and layout.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craftymess and joining in with us.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning, love the papers and your flowers are lovely. Beautiful job with your inspiration photo, what a fun challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us during our visit to France during October at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey, this is wowsome card! I love the vintage look and the new look of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful card
    Suzi B :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved the look of your blog and as usual the card is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card which full of beautiful images and wonderful texture.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a pretty card Hussena. The flowers and embellishments look so lovely against the blue paper and set off the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in with my Paris theme at MMM.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful take on that inspiration photo. I love the simple layout you used, but paired with a piece of gorgeous paper, it's so intricate as well.

    Thanks for playing along in my Shabby Chic challenge at Yvonne Yam's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card! I really love the vintage look. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week. Hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the win Hussena, I really want to know the magic that you have, every card/project that you make wins. Hahaha, well, jokes apart, lovely card and you deserve the win.

    ReplyDelete