Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Altenew January 2018 Release Blog Hop | Winner

Hello everyone,
I'm here to announce the winner of the $30 gift certificate from the Altenew January 2018 Release Blog Hop. Thank you so much for the AMAZING response to my projects and leaving me such lovely and encouraging comments. I totally loved this release and am super glad to know you did, too!

I received a total of 188 comments and I used random.org for selecting the winner.



The lucky winner is 
.
.
.


Yay! Congratulations to you, Shylaa Shree! Please e-mail Altenew at winner@altenew.com with the subject line Altenew January Release Blog Hop Winner from Hussena's blog to claim your certificate.


Thank you so much, once again everyone! I'll be having more giveaways in future so stay tuned.

3 comments: