Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guest Designing at" Do more With Less":):)

Hi Friends,
          I am so excited to share with you all that I am a GD at Yvonne's Blog..." Do more with less " her blog has been an inspiration for so many crafter's/ scrapper's and those who follow her Totally know what I am talking about :) Don't ya!!! It's such an my Honour to be a GD at her blog!!!Thank you so much Yvonne :) and that's not all I have a short Tutorial for making a Easy Peasy Punched Flower  and a challenge based on the same for you guys...and I am expecting a lot of support from all of you so please do link up your lovely entries to my challenge Because I do have a prize to Giveaway for one lucky winner :)...for more details About this Check out Yvonne's blog Asap!!!

14 comments:

  1. wow Hussena!! congratulations and i'll definitely participate in the challenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hussena! And THAT is a pretty pretty card you made. I love how you use the mesh in the background! I'm all inspired now :) Lemme try my hand at punches...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT post.Absolutely deserved and I have already entered my creation for your challenge My sweet friend.Please have a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations , Hussena ! So happy for you , but not surprised. You are one of the best out there ! I have tried these flowers and have some ready. I'll join in the fun too. I'm no card maker but I want to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congrats on your Guest DT position. I'll have to check out that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats fantastic!!! Congratulations on your DT post.. so happy for you.. heading over to your challenge right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Hussena, And your tutorial so well done. I will take up the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Hussena - that's is indeed a great honor. Loved your card too.

    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations hoping to participate in the challenge !on the GD post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Congratulations on the GDT!!
    WTG!!
    Your card is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations hussena.. I hav already participated in ur challenge.. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Hussena and am enjoying playing along with your challenge

    ReplyDelete