Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Entry" For The Love Of Crafting" DT Call

Hi Friends,
                My Today's Post is Especially for The DT Call By Kavitha  of Kalalayaa's Art Studio on Her New Challenge Blog "For The Love Of Crafting"...Kavitha is Looking out for Few Designers to Help Her Out in Inspiring All the Participants for Her Challenge Blog...

Her Store Offers So Many New Crafting Supplies and Kits...Do Check it Out Over Here!

So Here are  some of My Projects for the DT Call :-


First Up is  A Few Boxes With Punch Craft done on Them...

                                               

Next up are A Purse, A Box  and a Tag :-


    Next is a Quilled 3-D Project  :-
     
      

And Last Up is a Card :-

                

That's All from Me.....Thank You for Taking Time to Browse Through My Post...Wish Me Luck :):)

Have a Nice Day Everyone!!                                                                                                                                 

18 comments:

  1. OOOh I love the boxes with your punchcraft--- I cant decide which is more gorgeous your punchcraft or your quilling or your boxes or your stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects!! good luck Hussena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There all so gorgeous, very creative!!!
    Wish you good luck!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love our handmade punch flowers.All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are amazing...your crafts always are...Good Luck on the DT call..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute visual delight...Love everything on display.All the best my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all my favorite. You will be a perfect DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Hussena...your work is beautiful. I love every purse/bag I've ever seen you do. Your quilling is super and all the projects are beautiful including the card. Wow! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with Sonia!!!I cant decide whats more GORGEOUS.I just love your style of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing Hussena! You do such wonderful detailed work. I'm rooting for you...all the best!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty creations Hussena....REALLY ELEGANT PIECES..!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your projects are just gorgeous, Hussena! Such beautiful flowers and great attention to detail. Wishing you the best of luck in the DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Hussenns your crafting is just fab...You always come up with something unique..all your projects are very pretty..Wish u all the very best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the best Hussena! All the projects on display is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous projects!!
    You should make the team with all these amazing projects!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are always WOW..... I just love the color combos u use ......... Elegant

    please hop to my blog as I have left you an award....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hussena, I saw where you made the DT!!! No surprise there...your creations are beautiful. BIG CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Respect towards your creativity.
    i HAVE BEEN watching your posts but had not been able to post comments to which i am sorry not for you but for myself. You are a beautiful talent i must say.
    and definitely you are an inspiration
    God bless you.Much love

    ReplyDelete