Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SOME ENVELOPES AND B'DAY SHARES:)

HI Friends,
I know I  have been MIA for some time as I was busy with some order,But today I wanted to share some of my Quilled envelopes which I have been making for some time... These envelopes are used to gift money in Marraiges or some Special Functions,So here's a look at them :-

       
  So these are a few of  the most recently made envelopes ..I was starting to miss Quilling and was seeing a lot of different styles of Quilling which I  had not tried before so I  ended up experimenting with the Multi Strips Scrolls which I had seen earlier on Suganthi's blog here.  and also did those Open Loop Flowers in a Bouquet and my fave Punched flowers too.The Third Envie has got some Pie Lane Glitter Balls and Butterflies...Hope you All can See it.
I also wanted to share a few Birthday cards and gift that I got last month...Sorry I am late in Sharing them .....Here's a look at what I  got :-
                                                          ....
    This Beautiful Card and Wooden case was sent by Snehal from all the way from J&K......... The card is just Gorgeous and so is the Case which now hold my Quilling Needle's:)Thank you so much Snehal..;:)
                                         
      This lovely Stamped card was sent by Pooja on behalf of the ICR  Team... Thank you so much you guys :)


I am entering the above Envelopes in the following Challenges:
1.http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-challenge-handmade-gifts.html(Made Handmade Gift Envelopes)
2http://www.weememories.net/2011/12/challenge-78-sponsored-by-artful.html(Free for All)
3.http://annabellestamps.blogspot.com/2011/12/say-it-withchristmas-1-handmade-gifts.html.Handmade Gift )
4.http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/willow-sketchie-challenge-1st-december.html (Anything Goes ).
Thats it from Me  ...Hope you guys like my Work...And if you have any queries Drop me a Mail...Try my Best to help you out..Do Leave your Comments/Feedback....:)
Have a Good Day Everyone


                                                                                                                               

27 comments:

  1. Wow...Lovely quilling....Awesome cards...Overall neat and perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back!! Was missing your blog posts. Even I have been away from quilling from some time now, and feel the need to get back to it :)
    Wonderful envies, I also made one, will share soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those envelopes are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your envelopes are so beautifully decorated.Lovely quilling.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated b'day wishes:))
    Love all the envelopes,but first one is my most fav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous envelopes....Loved them and will try making them soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week over at Willow Sketchie, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Hussena!
    Belated birthday wishes...hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely envelopes !! Belated wishes for your birthday too !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your multi strip scrolls look so lovely , you have used the scrolls so well. I can't stop admiring. Thanks for linking to me.Love your tight coil flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Gorgeous :) Love all the envelopes.. Fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your quilling is amazing...This is a fun way to give money to a new married couple...

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my how beautiful...lovely all around...thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. the envelopes are gorgeous, love the blue one!,and nice cards with the wooden box, that was sweet!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing envelopes.... :D And well deserved love on your big day sweetie.... God Bless!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Hussena!! Gorgeous cards & envelopes!!
    So pretty & creative!!Hope you are well & win these callenges!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All so very beautiful, and perfect to include money as a gift!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, what gorgeous work!!! LOVE quilling and your designs are simply gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. very beautiful, love your envelops

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful, you have a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun talent and so neat! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful work! This is talent!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your works of art with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Hussena!! Hope you are doing well!
    You know I love these envelopes and cards!!

    Have a blessed day!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You really have been missing a long while, Hussena. Your quilling is spectacular and you've made some very pretty envelopes. Nice cards you received and the lovely box will be just so handy for your needles.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, Hussena! Thank you for posting about my giveaway on your blog!!
    Thank you for your kind words!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are sooo neat and creative...........loved ur quilling!!!!
    Glad to be your new follower....I wish to start quilling too. But feelin a lil hesitant as have never done it before. Hope to get some tutorials from u :)
    Cheers,
    Bijal
    http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete