Monday, September 19, 2011

RECYCLED:A BOX ,A TAG AND A SMALL PURSE.

HI friends my today's post is all about Recycling and as my heading suggest I have made Three recycled items that is a Box a Tag and a Purse from recycled  Wedding cards.oh and I think I better mention that this is a photo heavy post so beware:),so without further ado here's my pictures:
                       
      Okay so these are the items I made recycling some old Wedding cards that I have had,each and everything that I have used is from these wedding cards Here's a pic of the wedding card I used to make the box:
  I used this card to make the small Ring box here's a pic of the finished box.:
     And  after Decorating the box looks like this:
      The Centre flower is a punched flower which has been Embossed and stuck in layers to give the 3d look The leaves are also punched from scraps of other wedding cards in my stash,The paper lace in the side is a MS border punch which too is punched from a wedding card The back side of it is printed but unfortunately I have not clicked any pic to show how I  did it.Ok the next item is a a Small Purse which can hold either Cash or a 5-8 Chocolates or any Small gift item .and here is the pic of the card and the template I used   from which I constructed this purse:
     And now the Pic of the Purse itself:
    And now the Back View say Hi to my Little finger's:)
                                         

A side view just to show how the Lacey Handle which is punched from a MS border punch looks like,and here I have to mention that the Flower center in the Side Flowers are Brads from Making Memories Company, These brads help in making the handle Moveable just like in an Real purse.  
  And now for the Tag which I made from the Remaining Scraps from the Box shown above
        And the Back of the Tag:
       And now the Pics of the Scraps from which the Flower ,Leaves and Butterflies are Punched.
    Okay that's about all. now for some Info on how the box was made for that I followed the tutorial from Suganthi's DAYDREAMS blog and here is the link for it  Thank You Suganthi for this wonderful tutorial..And if you are interested in the template for this purse here is the link to it.Thank  You Mel for this wonderful tutorial and template. The Centre White Flower is Handmade using punches and the leaves and Foliage are punched too.If any one has any question's please drop me a comment I will get back to you ASAP.And if yoyu people noticed This Three things the Box ,the Tag and Purse are cordinating and kind of look like a Set that's purely Intentional as I wanted to make  Whole  Gift set,don't you think it could be a Fab Idea to Gift all Three together in a Marriage Ceremony.Well that was My plan:)
Please guys don't forget to leave me Feed Back through your Comments.
I am entering this in thefollowing challenges:
1.http://craftyjc-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/craftyjc-challenge-9-recycle.html (recycle anything)
2.http://yyam.blogspot.com/2011/09/recycle-with-lynn-miller.html(recycle)
3.http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-92-recycling-is-good.html(recycling is good)
4.http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-121-alterrecycle.html.(recycle)
 5. http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-55.html  .(any paper craft project).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

42 comments:

  1. Hussena... You have nailed it.. This is absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking and wow.. and Now make sure when I get married (if that i).. you make a gift set like this for me *wink*.. LOL... This is super.. Neat, crisp and different.. I love the blooms.. difficult for em to choose a favorite.. Love all of the,... Thank you soo much for playing along with CraftyJC..

    Hugs,
    Khush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift set!! I love the colors! I saw this on MIM and wanted to get closer look! beautiful!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hussena this is so breathtakingly beautiful - the best recycling project I have seen !
    Wonderful

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your post on MIM and I had to take a closer look. wow! I love it! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stuff Hussena! Just wanna steal it from you.. :p
    so cute and adorable.... and its wonderful how you recycled a peice of old card into a lovely gift set... beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible recycling work Hussena, I love the whole set, which must have taken you ages to complete, but so worthwhile - it's all gorgeous!
    Thanks for entering my Alter/Recycle challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Hussena. Your finished work looks so rich. Wedding cards are too good to just throw away.Thanks for linking to my blog. Your punched work has beautified all that you have done .very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to recycle old cards and paper. I love it. Saw you on MIM and had to stop by. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hussena, you've done a beautiful job with this darling set! so pretty and lacey! thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are so beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!.. LOVE it!.. The bag is such a cutie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! These are awesome projects Hussena! Love the details on each piece!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Lynn's recycling challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, your projects are lovely, great recycling! I saw your entry on Make It Monday and came for a closer look, they are beauties! good luck in the challenge.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,..this is absolutely gorgeous,everything is so beautiful.I am not a recycling person at all,..so still am thinking wat to do for the challenge,:))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic effort Hussena!!! u have really recycled and reused!! And a gift set!!! Wow! It sure looks like alot of hard work!!! Thanks for playing along Crafty JC challenge!!
    Love
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these are Gorgeous!!
    Love the colors and all the details!!
    Love them all!
    You should be able to win some of the challenges with these gorgeous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! I also hoard wedding cards and try to recycle it at times!:)
    Cheers,
    Avni.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very very beautiful.... and its all from recylced material just adds to the charm...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute set Hussena!! How I wish I could get something like this ;) Very well done!! Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Such an awesome Recycle project. So tidily done and so much love gone in to it. I totally loved all of them.
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC's Recycle Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a way to recycle .. you have created the most adorable creations.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow awesome. I love these gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, this is outstanding. What a great project and you must have had lots of fun making this. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Incredible creations. I love each of them. So glad I saw them on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely creations and very clever to recycle all those items. Saw you on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thnaks for your sweet words on my blog!!

    Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous!! gorgeous!! neat and attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So so gorgeous!! and simply awesome way to recycle those wedding inviations! I have a ton left over from my own wedding!! maybe I could re-use them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow these are adorable... Great job..and very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  32. wowie hussena !!beter late than never !!good i at least was able to make it to ur blog finally !!its stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, Hussena!!
    I wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. hussena.... they are masterpieces in themselves... i loved the way u decorated them... the flower, butterfly and the leaves... pearl detaling is also excellent


    Great work

    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thnx fr ur wishes on my win hussena !! I'm so touched :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, Hussena!! Thanks for your sweet words!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Hussena, Congrats on making it to the Top 5 at AllSorts Challenge. The gift set looks truly wonderful! Well deserved dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a fabulous job, Hussena. Great going. love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  39. awesome .. so innovative !
    congo !

    ReplyDelete
  40. They are really extremely beautiful...

    ReplyDelete